Friday 26 June 2015

I Want You Back

Seeing you last night;
The memories came back in my head;
It then occurred to me;
Now that you are with me;
I realized I've made a mistake;
Sorry for the mistake I've made.

I thought that I needed to take a break;
And I just let things fall apart;
But seeing you  again;
I realized how much I needed you;
Please come back;
Because it's never the same without you.

I've got to get you back now;
Because I needed you here today;
This time I'll give you my all;
I'll give it all;
Give me one more chance;
This time I'll be a man.

I've gone round the places;
But none I've seen come close to you;
I've always thought of you;
How different things would have been;
I've always prayed for you;
I've prayed for your return.

I go to the bar every night;
Looking to have a good time;
But each time, I go back empty handed;
And am still alone in my mind;
What will it take to have you back;
Come with me tonight.

Now that I know;
What can I do to make it right;
Because I want you by my side;
This time I'll give you my all;
I'll give it all;
Give me one more chance;
This time I'll be your man. 

No comments: