Friday 13 November 2015

The Beautiful Destinations

Hello, welcome once again to Gifted Mind. It's really a pleasure having you, my wonderful readers following me. As you wait for a conclusion to the Encounter, which I promise to conclude very soon, I want to bring you something inspiring which a friend shared with me, and I thought it's worth sharing with you. After all, my reader deserve quality content from me.

She chanced on this wonderful picture with the inscription, "Difficult roads often lead to beautiful destinations", and she was so inspired that she decided to share this piece with me. I hope that you will feel inspired and excited.

Life has a way of serving up a variety of situations. Some are good, some are bad, and some are bitter. Things aren't always good and things aren't always bad either. Still some things get even more worse than bad, and those things are the things that leave us with a bitter taste, a residue of undeserved or unfair pain.

You get defeated only when you give up. The bad experience include times when you have a lot of situations that seems like ending it all. But you have to keep on keeping on, and everything you need will come to you at the perfect time.

 Believing in yourself is the first secret of success. It is said that, " it may be stormy but it will not rain forever." The stormy situations may be our story- the disgrace, the shame, pain, trials, labour and misery for now, but you must understand that the pains make you stronger, and the tears you share makes you even brave. Therefore, thank the problems for making a better person out of you. Successful people view all the experiences - the good, the bad, and the ugly through the lens of purpose.
It is said that "if you don't quit, and you don't cheat, and you don't run home when troubles arrive, you can only win"- Shelley Long.

Always remember that your present situation is not your final destination. The best is yet to come. When life puts you in tough situations, don't say "why me?". Instead, say "try me", because "difficult roads lead to beautiful destinations 

 

No comments: